12 Mindset Shifts to Help You Rise
Feb 12, 2019
There are so many things that we resist - or that we accept as truth - just because things have always been done a certain way. This week I'm addressing 12 mindset shifts that will help you improve your performance in life, at work and as an athlete.
Tune in as I expand on the following mindset shifts:
- You don't have to feel old and achy.
- Short workouts count!
- Wear heels and pointy shoes only for special occasions.
- Journaling isn't just for teenagers and scrap bookers.
- Being exhausted isn't a badge of honor.
- The warm up isn't fluff.
- Strength work is part of the plan, not an add on.
- Failure isn't a bad thing.
- Life isn't a contest (stop comparing).
- Be happy for your friends' success.
- Love the process.
- Retrain your brain to interpret nervousness as excitement.
Listen in the player below, or head over to iTunes, Google Play or Sound Cloud. I'd love to know what other mindset shifts you wish those around you would make. Join the strength challenge group to talk running, fitness, strength and ways to improve your performance... and let me know what you thought about this week's show!
Business leaders! If you would like to help change lives and culture in the workplace, head over to this page for some information about how a wellness program in your organization can help improve productivity while improving your employees' health.