Train for Your First (or BEST!) 5K, Half Marathon or Marathon!
Train for your first (or BEST!) 5K, half marathon or marathon! It's time to tackle a new challenge and to do it with confidence! Make THIS YEAR the year you embrace adventure!
Whether you're still on the couch, or you've been running for years, this program is for you.
This program takes place online, but it's more than a training plan that you print off and stick to the fridge. The program is jam-packed with: videos, exercises, drills, motivational tips, and educational material that will help you train smarter.
And there's more:
- You get a training plan (those who choose the one-on-one option receive a custom plan). Plans are delivered via Final Surge. This means you can access your plan from your phone, the web or from your email. You can upload your watch or heart rate data (if you use it), and you can communicate with your coach to keep her posted on your progress.
- Plus, exercises to help you get stronger, avoid potential injuries, and address muscle imbalances before they happen. (This means you're more likely to run longer without being plagued by injuries common to runners!)
- You'll get demo videos so you execute the exercises efficiently and effectively.
- You'll get drills to help reinforce efficient running form.
- And, warm ups to help you get out the door with your body prepped for the work ahead.
- And cool down stretches to help with the mobility you need to move your feet, ankles and hips fly across the pavement.
- You'll have a place to ask your coach questions.
- And, you'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can connect with others in the course.
Those who choose the one-on-one option also receive:
- Everything listed above.
- Plus, a monthly, 30 minute coaching call with Kim to discuss the mental aspects of training. This can be via phone or video chat.
- Of course, you can always pick up the phone and call or text at any time.
- And you can have your custom training plan adjusted as your life changes. Life happens to everyone, and we all need the flexibility of a training plan that works with how we live!
Use as much or as little as you need--but it's all there to help you make informed decisions about your training--and to help you get to race day healthy, happy and strong!
I want you to be successful! You can achieve anything you want, if you set your mind to it. Let's do this together!